For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness Oodiful

I'm so glad to be sharing with you my first must have indie polish. I waited awhile to buy this polish because it was sold out. And jumped at the chance when it finally became available.


Oodiful is a fantastic light grey jelly with white hexagon glitters and deep pink square glitters of varying sizes. This is three coats with a top coat. No undies.





I truly love this polish. Sadly, Oodiful didn't get as much attention as Flipping Out Hard did, but Oodiful was by far my favorite out of the two Nail Pattern Boldness polishes that I ordered. I have nothing but fantastic things to say about my experience with this line and encourage everyone to check out Allison's shop!
POLISH INFORMATIONBrand: Nail Pattern Boldness
Etsy | Facebook | Blog
Price: $9.00

3 comments:

  1. The Whovian in me loves this by default :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love greys too! And sadly I've never watched Doctor Who. But I still love this polish

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena