For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Nail Challenge - Chick Nails

I'm not gonna mention that I'm a few days behind in the Easter challenge. ;) I have such a high level of respect for girls that can keep up with the challenges. I don't even have that busy of a life, other than work and friends, and I still get behind on the blog.

I'm still running a little low on inspiration, but the challenge is still pushing me to try more nail art, so I'm thankful for that. I used my trust Google, to look at chick nails. I really liked the style of Easter nails that Minnie over at Mini Blog created. Again, my design looked better in my head, but with baby steps I'll get there.



Thanks for stopping by. Until next time!

Colors Used
Claire's - Light Pastel Blue (Unnamed)
Julep - Eileen
Julep - Abbie
Essie - Tart Deco
Tres RISK - Brown (Unnamed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena