For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Nail Challenge - Day One: Grass/Flowers

Yay! Two posts in a row! Just teasing. Today is the start of a fun Easter Nail Challenge thought up by Corrinne over at Galactic Lacquer. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun. It's obviously an Easter themed challenge and it's a short challenge so that makes it even more appealing.






















I finished my attempt of hand painting the tulips last night and added the stripes this morning. I was bummed when I added my top coat because it smeared my tulips even after drying over night. And as you guys know, when I'm not super happy with the manicure I only give you one picture to look at. 

Here is the rundown of the rest of the challenge and I'm happy to be moving along and seeing what other come up with.
























Since I only showered one picture I've included links to some of the other entries for today.

Peace Love Lacquer
Dipped in Lacquer
Just Me ChiChi

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Will you be joining the challenge?

      Delete
  2. This is beyond cute! Tulips are my favourite flower - hehe - and yours came out so pretty! :))

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena