For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wet n' Wild - Chip on Your Shoulder

I love stumbling upon a pleasant surprise while wandering around the cosmetic aisles. Today I found the new Wet n' Wild limited edition Colorion Toppings collection.  With fun colors and adorable display bottles, I can't help but smile when looking at the collection.

Chip on Your Shoulder is a fun-filled multi colored glitter, in a very hard to photograph pale pink base. Dense with super fine gold glitter, along with larger round green, red, pink, silver, and blue glitters. I layered two coats of Chip on Your Shoulder over Wet n' Wild's Tickled Pink. No topcoat.




As much as I love the lollipop shaped bottles and stem, I have found that if you take off the bulky Wet n' Wild labeling you are left with a no name bottle of polish without a company logo. And as a girl who likes to organize things, this is a real bummer. But over all I like this color and can't wait to share the other colors with you!

2 comments:

  1. Surprises are one of the best thing about nail polish ahaha :)
    Love this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they!? This was hard to photograph but very pretty!

      Delete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena