For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sally Hansen - Fuchsia Power

I want to start off this post noting that I have not forgotten the last day of the Valentine Nail Art Challenge. I've been super busy the last few days and with working it has set me back a little bit. Since the last day of the challenge is about a fellow blogger's inspiring manicure, I wanted to give it the time and thought it truly deserves. So on my days off I hope to really show everyone something special. In the mean time I have this super fun color to share with you.

Sally Hansen's Fuchsia Power is an intense hot pink and super eye catching. Coverage is a little thin, so this is three coats plus a top coat. I love how Valentine's day has made me wear the pink shades I've been neglecting. 















Have you been wearing lots of pink shades in February? Love or hate this color? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena