For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day Nine - Ombre or Gradient

I'm slowly approaching the final days of the Valentine nail challenge. I'm a huge fan of ombre and gradients. I have ombre hair and always drag my boyfriend to the window to point out the beautiful gradient sunsets. So day nine was a fun one for me.

















I love the final look of this manicure. However I'm bummed with how discolored my nails look in the pictures. When looking at my nails in normal light I saw no dis-colorization. Then, in the lighting when I took the photos the yellowing showed up. *sad face* So please over look this ladies.

Tomorrow is the final day of the challenge. I'm sad it's coming to an end, but look forward to a new challenge.

Colors Used
Orly - Bare Rose
Pure Ice - Gossip!
Wet n' Wild - Tickled Pink
OPI - Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot!
Goldie - Unknown Pink
Glitter Hearts - Martha Stewart (painted to match the nail color)






1 comments:

  1. beautiful gradient!
    im your newest follower!
    would love if you checked out my blog sometime!
    <3
    varnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena