For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Friday, February 22, 2013

Color Club - Halo Hues

I received a ton of nail mail today! I am so excited to share with everyone all of the polishes I ordered from Color Club. I feel slightly late to the party, since I waited so long to ordered these amazing holographic polishes. I should have ordered them sooner. They are so amazing!

Over the Moon is an amazing and intense holographic blue. Color shifting from a darker blue, to pale blue, yellow, green and orange. Even in low light the color shift is visible. Fully opaque in one coat, I used two coats out of habit and one layer of top coat.
















Eternal Beauty is a lovely purple that scatters out a rainbow of blue, red and pink. A real cutie if you are a fan of purple. I see me wearing this color a lot. I'm still in wow of it's beauty. This is two coats plus a top coat.
















Miss Bliss is a dusty pink that makes you say Ooo la la! Fantastic shimmer and radiant colors of purple, blue, orange and pale pink. This pink packs a mega shimmer punch. Also good in one coat, but I used two and a top coat.














I love this collection so much. Each color is amazing and packs a powerful holographic color shifting punch. Then paired with an amazing one coat formula, wow! I am so glad I finally ordered these. I still have four more colors from Color Clubs Halo Hues collection to show you. I can not wait! 

Are you in love with these as much as I am? What is your favorite so far?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena