For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Friday, January 18, 2013

Orly Snowcone

I'm sharing with you today one of my all time favorite colors from Orly. The always perfect Snowcone. Snowcone was part of Orly's 2010 Sweet Color spring collection. Each bottle was adorably paired with a mini lip gloss of matching color and flavor.

Color Club - Jingle Jangle   Orly - Snowcone

Snowcone is a perfect cornflower creme. (Cornflower was always my favorite Crayola color) Formula is a dream with perfect coverage in just one coat. Without a top coat Snowcone has a great gloss finish. I added a top coat to really enhance the shine.

Orly - Snowcone One Coat     Color Club - Jingle Jangle Three Coats













For an added kick I paired Snowcone with Color Club's Jingle Jangle as an accent nail. Jingle Jangle is a clear base glitter with blue, green and purple round shaped glitters.

Do you love Snowcone as much as I do? What is your favorite Orly color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena