For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Friday, January 25, 2013

Half Moons with Zoya's Storm and Minka

Today I am sharing with you the remaining Zoya polishes I ordered. Ooo how pretty they are.

Minka is a picture perfect beige nude with the lightest hint of shimmer. So simple yet so chic. Fully opaque in two coats and you're ready to go.













Storm is a rich black polish with super fine holographic glitter. Storm is so beautiful. It shimmers and sparkles  and just makes you smile while looking at it.














Sadly, the holo was hard for me to capture. In person, you are able to see the real beauty of this pairing. I'm so happy with my three Zoya polishes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena