For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Thursday, January 31, 2013

a-england - Ascalon

Have I mentioned that I love a-england? No? Well I love a-england. Here is another color to fall in love with.

Ascalon is a steel grey with radiant shimmers of lavender and silver. Looking even deeper into the sparkle you can see green and yellow dancing around. Always flawless in formula and no need for a top coat.




I'm also happy to be starting the Valentine Nail Art Challenge tomorrow. The idea is from datyorkLOVES. I feel it will really help me get back into nail art, since I've felt so short on inspiration lately. I hope many of you will join me and datyorkLOVES. Here is the 14 day schedule:


For more information and the inLinkz code to share you entries, head over to datyorkLoves blog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena